Become a member
Membership of ELCAP is open to individuals and organisations who support the aims of our charity.
Our aims are set out in our Articles of Association, as follows:
- To provide services for people who require care and support in the activities of daily living, together with advice and assistance to others involved in their care.
- To promote and organise co-operation in the achievement of the above purposes and, to that end, to bring together representatives of statutory authorities and voluntary agencies engaged in the furtherance of any of the above purposes.
While that might sound complicated, it is easy to become a member. If you support our vision and mission and share our values, we would love to hear from you. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01875 814114.
ELCAP members will:
- Be kept up to date with the latest developments in our charity
- Have opportunities to get involved in our work
- Be able to vote at our Annual General Meeting