If you are passionate about making a real difference to the individuals we support, by enabling them to live better, more independent lives within our community, we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting Support Practitioners in East Lothian and Midlothian. For further information on the role and how to apply, please read the following documents:
- ELCAP 1: Thank you for your interest in becoming a Support Practitioner
- ELCAP 2: An introduction to ELCAP
- ELCAP 3: Support Practitioner job description
- ELCAP 4: Support Practitioner pay benefits and entitlements
- ELCAP 5: Equal opportunities monitoring form
- ELCAP 6: Support Practitioner application form